New Addition Countdown

The Baby Is Coming!!!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bobcat patch & pin


Jacob started Cub Scouts in the middle of October, after his 8th birthday. So we have been working with him to get his first patch, his Bobcat. Not only does he get a patch for me to sew on(who's idea was this?) but I also get a pin that he pins on me there. Then they ask the boys to give their mom's a kiss. Gary tried to get a picture of this but the cub master walked in front of him when Jacob was trying to pin it on so here is the picture afterwards when we were finished. We are so proud of him and are excited about the whole scouting experience. So don't laugh this was the only picture where I wasn't blurry and Jacob was actually facing the camera. Don't ask me what kinda face I am making. Its scaring me!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Aww congrats!

Ioana said...

Good job, Jacob! When did he get so big? Last time I saw him he was still a little boy! Man, I'm getting old...LOL