My bad CC I forgot you guys moved back! Duh!
New Addition Countdown
The Baby Is Coming!!!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Election night
Gary loves politics or at least is very interested in them. So like several other Americans he was up last night till after midnight waiting to hear who won. So I stayed up and played Lego Batman while he used both his work laptop and my laptop and his blackberry to keep up with what was going on. Here is a picture of Gary doing just that. Hope everyone else got to vote for who they wanted. It was a long night needless to say and we are all tired and I'm sure you are too. Unless you live on the west coast and got to go to bed after throwing "your snickers at the tv." Thats for you CC!


My bad CC I forgot you guys moved back! Duh!
My bad CC I forgot you guys moved back! Duh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dude, I don't live on the west coast! I live in PA!
California skeers me.
Post a Comment