New Addition Countdown

The Baby Is Coming!!!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Going to vote

I forgot to mention I only had to wait 10 minutes to vote, Gary didn't even have to wait and he went after work. I guess everyone went this morning and stood in line. After voting at Jacob's school we went to Target, I was looking for the Mr Potato Head stuff that you use on pumpkins. We haven't gotten into carving pumpkins so this was a really neat way for us to to do them. So we got the vampire and pirate for $4! I was so excited to find them on the clearance rack! Then we headed over to Lowe's for a few things we needed and over to Wal-mart too. Did I mention we walked all over all 3 stores so by the time we got home at 2:40 we were all tired after leaving here a little before 10. Overlook Jacob's blanket, its his "lovey". We've had it a little over 8 years and this is what it looks like after MANY washes and him dragging it around for 8 years. I think it doesn't look too bad considering. So this is just how tired the boys were...


Here is a picture of the potato head pirate.

No comments: