Thanks Terri, so here goes...my 5 favorites tag.
5 groups I listened to in High School:
1. Goo Goo Dolls
2. AC/DC
3. Hootie & the Blowfish
4. Counting crows
5. Sir Mix Alot
5 songs that always make you cry:
1. Bob Carlisle - "Butterfly kisses"
2. Kenny Chesney "That's Why I'm Here"
3. Joe Nichols "The Impossible"
4. Martina McBride "Concrete Angel"
5.
5 groups/albums you listen to now:
1. Michael Buble
2. Moroon 5
3. Kevin Rudolph
4. Pink
5. 80's on 8 on XM
5 favorite songs:
1. Rupert Holmes "Escape"
2. Corrine Bailey Rae "Put Your Records On"
3. Journey "Faithfully"
4. Johnny Cash "I've Been Everywhere"
5. War "Lowrider"
Oh my goodness that was HARD, that took me like hours! And I don't even know if its exactly what I like and think but I tried my best. So I tag Karissa, Jill, Jenny and Tarin. And yes all Smallwood peeps! hehe
1 comment:
Great list. It took me a long time too!
Post a Comment