New Addition Countdown

The Baby Is Coming!!!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The lucky #7 tag

7 things I can do...

1. I can cook and enjoying baking stuff.
2. I can get Jacob up and ready for school plus fed in less then 20 minutes.
3. I can also pack lots of things into a very small space and make it look neat.
4. I can make you smile.
5. I can drive for 14 hours straight without stopping.
6. I can change a car tire!(Thanks Stephanie!)
7. I can drive a stick shift.


7 things I can't do...

1. I can't remember my Spanish or sign language well enough to be fluent.
2. I can't seem to lose weight! haha
3. I can't seem to make a coherent thought come together.
4. I can't get Mason to want to wear "big boy underwear"
5. I can't eat strawberries and like them.
6. I can't draw.
7. I can't touch my nose with my tongue.

7 things that attract me to Gary...

1. His eyes
2. His intelligence
3. His face(he grew a goatee just for me!)
4. The love he has for our children.
5. The unconditional love he has for me.
6. His willingness to help my family whenever they ask for it.
7. He works hard so I can stay home with our children.

7 things I say most often...

1. NO, no no no no!
2. Don't climb over the back of the couch!(and I do mean over the back of it)
3. Give that back to your brother.
4. (And according to my sister) Whip it in there!
5. I love you ____.
6. Its time to turn that off.
7. What do you want for lunch?

7 Celebrity Admiration's...

1. If I can come
2. up with someone
3. I will come
4. back and
5. put them
6. on here.
7.


7 favorite foods...

1. Lasagna
2. M&M's
3. Cheese(just not plain sliced cheese)
4. Enchiladas
5. Fajitas
6. Christmas tree cakes
7. Cadbury creme eggs

7 people I tag...

1. Jenny C
2. Karissa S
3. Terri W
4. Ioana C
5. Kelly S
6. Nikki W
7. Shannon G

Thanks Jill that was interesting and hard too.

1 comment:

kelly said...

Oh man...I'll try ;)