
It looks very similar to this one or at least it used to. Pretty big and purple but no writing. Within a few minutes both boys came back into the room and Mason was carrying this...
I couldn't get too upset because what would that change?! So all I could do was ask him what happened to the ball, he said "I poked it." When I asked him with what he produced a corn skewer(the things you use to hold corn with). I immediately took it and put it away so can I just say I'm glad I read the talk about "Daughters of God" this morning. Otherwise I might have really gotten upset, maybe. Here's one of Mason with his flattened ball and deflating tool.
I hope this isn't some new thing he is doing. This is the 2nd toy he's decided to poke a whole in. Boys, what can I say.
2 comments:
Congrats on staying cool! That's what I'm trying to remember everytime one of them "experiments" with something...:)
Aww man! I can't imagine what creative things Cohen will come up with.
Post a Comment