New Addition Countdown

The Baby Is Coming!!!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Free Dr Pepper

I'm waiting for my FREE DR PEPPER!! Dr Pepper said if GNR(Gun's and Roses) album came out that they would give away a free dr pepper to everyone who went to their site and got the coupon. So as of midnight last night it seems their website has been BUSY! I tried earlier but to no avail. Now when I try it says "service unavailable". What's with that?! I want my free drink! I could use some caffeine right about now to stay awake! So if you like Dr Pepper try their site and get your free drink. Free Dr Pepper click here and good luck, I'll be looking for mine too! But hurry this offer expires tonight @ 6pm! You can also do the following to get a coupon...

HOW TO GET YOUR FREE DR PEPPER

1. Call 1-888-DRPEPPER (1-888-377-3773)

2. Register your information by phone to receive a coupon for
one free 20-oz. Dr Pepper.

3. When your coupon arrives, redeem it wherever Dr Pepper is sold.

4. Drink your Dr Pepper slowly to experience all 23 flavors. Dr's
orders.

Well I finally gave in and just did it by phone, even if it is automated I'm still
hoping I'll get my free drink before Christmas!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Have you gotten your free DP yet? I'm hooked on DP Zero out here. No such thing as Diet DP, just DP Zero. All good, though... :)