New Addition Countdown

The Baby Is Coming!!!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Whew! What a relief!

Ok so this is obviously gonna be a post that I am not sure I want to publish yet but I went for my second ultrasound today and my 3 hour glucose test today. I got to see the baby's heartbeat which was a HUGE relief to me and G both! I think I actually told the tech I loved her! She laughed at me. You see I went 2 weeks ago for my quote 7 week appointment but unbeknownst to me & the doctor I was only 4 weeks. So then I am scared to death that everything isn't going to be ok that its a Molar Pregnancy or something similar. Well long story short everything up till now which is still VERY early looks good so who knows in about 8 months we will hopefully be having us a BABY! YAY! I'll have to add my little embryo's picture later. I'm ready for a nap!

2 comments:

JDS said...

congrats!

Terri said...

Holy freak girl you didn't tell me you were pregnant! CONGRATS!!!!!!