New Addition Countdown
The Baby Is Coming!!!
Monday, June 16, 2008
It was supposed to be nap time
Well we laid M down for his nap after lunch and as usual he lays up there in his crib and plays and talks to himself for a long time. Sometimes hours. After about 2 hours G and I were laughing because he was still awake saying "I wanna get up!!" And of course we weren't ready for him to because he hadn't slept yet. Now sometimes he just doesn't sleep and that's ok but most times he does. Well after a few minutes G & I noticed this rather different noise, a loud one so G ran upstairs to find M standing in his bedroom about to run out. Well go figure we were trying to keep him in his crib as long as possible I guess the time has come and gone. We tried to get him to do it again so we could see how he got out but he wouldn't do it in front of us. But we did get the idea of how he got out and I will have to post that clip later. I guess our little boy is growing up and just in time too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment