New Addition Countdown

The Baby Is Coming!!!

Sunday, June 29, 2008


Ok this is old but I found these pictures on my phone and thought they were funny when I took them so I'm adding them. M and I went to meet my mom for lunch a few weeks ago and when I was reading the sign(yes I know its hard to read) I couldn't believe how much they wanted for a Coke in a can was $85 NO LIE! So I had to take the picture and post it just thought it was funny. The other is my mom and M eating lunch at the Chinese Restaurant.

1 comment:

kelly said...

Thanks for inviting me and glad you're doing so well. Congrats to you too! I think you got pregnant at a greta time. Due in what - Feb-ish? Your boys sound great too. And sorry about the heat, you must be dying. WHat would we do w/o a/c?! Gotta say I'm glad I'm not there for it ;)