New Addition Countdown

The Baby Is Coming!!!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Slumber partys

Last Friday we decided to try something different. We asked J & M if they wanted to have a sleep over? They asked what it was and after we explained they were MORE than happy to try this. So we told M he could stay in the other twin bed only if he stayed in the bed and didn't get up and jump in the bed or run around the room that sort of thing. So believe it or not it went over great. I went back upstairs about 15 minutes after G & I had come down and not even a peep. The boys had gone to sleep. It was amazing! So after being asked several times this week we told them we do it again since J's last day of school was today. So this time I moved the baby monitor into J's room and still after telling them they could talk to each other quietly, no noise. But G & I went in last week and videoed them. Mind you its in night mode so its not great but you can hear J snoring in the background and M pulling the covers back over his head after I uncovered him. Go figure, he likes it that way. I'm very grateful to have such great kids!

On a side note I've tried to post the video but apparently its larger than its supposed to be so I'll try and shorten it or something and try again later.

No comments: