New Addition Countdown

The Baby Is Coming!!!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wolf badge

Last night at Cub Scouts Jacob received his Wolf badge. We have worked really hard to make sure he finished it before his birthday next month and before the baby comes too. He has done great and we are very proud of him. I will take a picture and add it once we have his new badge on his shirt and the arrows(I don't know where they go yet) too. Also the birdhouse he needed to make for one of the requirements. Thanks to his great great-uncle Bob for cutting it out and bringing it all the way here for him to put together with his dad's help. I will also add the picture of that later as well. I am behind on my pictures as you can tell.
Another award
Getting some of his belt loops.
The Scout master showing off Jacob's badge and beads with the "mom pin" before he gives it to us. For those of you who do not know, the mom also gets a pin when the son earns a badge. I guess they know who does the work! Just kidding honey, ya know I love ya! And thanks for taking the pictures.
Here is the video of Jacob participating in the Flag Ceremony at the very beginning. Sorry that kids head was in my way the whole time. But that is our Jacob with the American Flag.


Birdhouse finished product.

No comments: