I'd like to say I took more pictures than the one or 2 I'm about to show you but I was in the pool and Gary took these. So by the time I got out it was time to eat and then I was freezing so I didn't do much but stay under 2 blankets till we left. But we celebrated a few days early because it was my sister's 27th birthday. My mom & her husband tried to do a surprise party for her but she found out when she read the text messages on his phone from my mom.
We had a lot of fun and the boys thank goodness LOVE the water like I do. They never want to get out, I'm hoping to retry swim lessons for Jacob and try some this summer for Mason too. They both want to swim SO bad and Jacob is VERY close to doing it on his own! Way to go Jacob!
I'm sure there will be more pool pictures later and next time you'll get to see their faces. Summer here we come!


1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! Too bad your sister found out about the surprise party!
Post a Comment