That's what it is really isn't it? Gary likes to say its a "Hallmark holiday". Either way, I like the idea of celebrating the love I have for those that I love. But I guess if you don't have a "significant other" it'd have to blow though!(I'm a poet!) So we had originally planned to go out to eat on Friday so we wouldn't have to deal with all the other crazy people out Saturday night. Only I forgot and started making dinner(a new recipe a friend gave me I'll share in a later post) so we just ate here. Here is Gary with my flowers...

And before I share this with you I'd like to thank Shelley for the idea. Here is the picture I took of the boys to send out for Valentine's Day and also the one I made for Jacob to give to his teachers for their card.



And of course to finish things off our heart for you and hope that you all had a very Happy Valentine's Day with those that you love!
No comments:
Post a Comment