New Addition Countdown

The Baby Is Coming!!!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas tree

Well I guess I found my way back from the edge I fell off of. So for our FHE activity a couple of weeks ago we put our tree up together and it was fun. Although Gary wouldn't let me put all the ornaments on the tree this year I've always got next year and the year after that and then some, I hope anyhow. So we were gonna have hot chocolate and watch the polar express, but once we dragged the tubs inside and started getting things out I didn't want anything hot to drink. The boys enjoyed the movie while Gary and I did most of the work. We did manage to get them to put some ornaments up but like so many others, they put them in the same spot and did over and over again. So Gary had to go behind them and move several to a higher place, it was funny at least to me. All in all it was a good night, and for all of those who may be wondering. Its a fake tree, I can't have real ones because of the mold and such that are on the trees. They cause me to have nasal polyps, I know it stinks for me too but hey we got our tree and don't have to pay for it each year. Even though I do love the smell of a real tree, so I'll be over at your house tomorrow if you got a real one but only for a few minutes!

We can't even remember what Jacob was doing in this picture, dancing maybe?

The last few to hang up!
What is with that look Mason is giving Jacob?


I know the arm of the couch is in the way but the other one Jacob was making a mad face, he said he didn't know why.

1 comment:

JDS said...

your tree looks great!