This year was our 8th Annual Family Christmas Dinner, even if this one turned out to be lunch. We had a great time and hope everyone that came had a wonderful time too! We had planned on having almost 30 but ended up with only 21. We had ham, turkey, potatoes, gravy of course, dressing(as Pat said "real southern dressing"), broccoli casserole, green beans, rolls, deviled eggs, sweet potato pudding. That's all I can think of not to mention the desserts! I'd be remiss if I didn't mention those...coconut cake, cherry cheese cake, plain cheese cake, chocolate chip cookies, brownies & rice crispy treats. Yum yum, naming all those off are making me want some more! Anyhow, thank you to everyone who drove both near and far to share the day with us, we had a great time and are so very thankful to have you in our lives. We hope that we will be able to do it again next year and that you will plan on joining us again. So enjoy a few of the pictures that we took and Jacob took as well.





Here are a few more pictures of everyone relaxing.





We had some fun a little later with a cut out I bought a couple of years ago at Party City. Hey it was on sale and it was funny, what can I say it was only $5?!

Jamie Lynn, Jacob & Mason with Santa and we didn't even have to stand in line!

Jennifer & Gary

Jane & Steve(Mina & Poppy)

Jenny & Jay

Debra & Keith
No comments:
Post a Comment