New Addition Countdown

The Baby Is Coming!!!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Who knew we had a monkey?!

Ok so I've got all of 2 seconds to post this while M is supposed to be having "quiet time" which means he sits in his room for about 2 minutes and reads a book or plays with whatever he can get his hands on before he opens the door and says "can I get up?" Yeah to which he proclaims "I'm FREE!" You've gotta be here I guess. Anyhow, this morning I was chatting with my mom and sister on yahoo when M got rather quiet. I knew he was in the pantry but didn't know exactly what he was doing. I don't mind that he is in there because he can't really open anything and even if he did the only thing that is on his level is stuff he would eat anyway. But on the top shelf is where G and I keep the candy, obviously so its out of their reach. Well I hear something sounding like a plastic bag so I'm thinking he has the bag of marshmellows that hasn't been opened yet so I'm not worried. Next thing you know he comes out of the pantry holding a zip-lock bag of Twizzlers. No kidding, this kid has climbed to the top so he can get some candy. So I asked him to show me what he did to get the candy and ya'll love this, after having his foot hurt yesterday(I'll go into that in another post) he did this!
So what am I to do with this little monkey we have? I didn't realize he was still so into climbing! I guess I should take him to the little gym or something similar. This is his assent I just wanted to share with you.


And believe it or not I didn't even finish before he made it back downstairs. Here he is coming back to the scene of the crime.

No comments: