
New Addition Countdown
The Baby Is Coming!!!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Can you guess who?
When we bought this Winne the Pooh honey bee costume it was on sale at the Disney store. Jacob wore it not just when he was 2 but also the next year when he was 3. And last year we put it on Mason but he was sick and didn't want to wear it much less keep it on long enough to get candy. I have to say it was worth every penny(even if it was on sale)! Mason will be wearing it again this year or for the first time really. So for your amusement here is a picture of both boys wearing the same costume. Can you guess who is who? I will post more pictures from tonight later but for now this was too cute not to pass on. Our "twins" so to speak. Happy Halloween!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They are so cute!
The boys are both so cute!
I can't wait to see more Halloween pictures. I hope they had fun!
Post a Comment