I just wanted to say I'm very grateful for two wonderful little boys! Yesterday I was trying to get some cleaning done because I haven't really felt like doing much lately. So when I said I was going to vacuum J immediately asked if he could do it. Now why would I turn that down?! So he vacuumed the living room and playrooms' downstairs then asked if he could vacuum upstairs also! How lucky am I?! Then M decided that he wanted to help too. At least downstairs where that vacuum is more his size. So anyway here is to our boys whom I LOVE very much and am so grateful for. They are really great helpers and FREE labor too! ha ha Just kidding.
New Addition Countdown
The Baby Is Coming!!!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Our little helpers...
I just wanted to say I'm very grateful for two wonderful little boys! Yesterday I was trying to get some cleaning done because I haven't really felt like doing much lately. So when I said I was going to vacuum J immediately asked if he could do it. Now why would I turn that down?! So he vacuumed the living room and playrooms' downstairs then asked if he could vacuum upstairs also! How lucky am I?! Then M decided that he wanted to help too. At least downstairs where that vacuum is more his size. So anyway here is to our boys whom I LOVE very much and am so grateful for. They are really great helpers and FREE labor too! ha ha Just kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment