We had a small gathering for M's birthday party today. It was nice to not have to entertain tons of kids. There were a few people we missed! But all in all it was really nice. I think M had a great day. We had a fun breakfast and G took both boys over to Wal-Mart to get some ice cream for the party while I showered and finished icing the cake & cupcakes. The boys got to play with their cousin N which they really enjoyed and from the looks of it she had a blast too! I wish sometimes we all lived closer! Then I remember how much we all love it here and think why doesn't everyone else want to move here? You know who I'm talking about B & E!!! You'd love it! Krispy Kreme anytime you wanted! Anyhow, thanks to everyone who came and shared this special time with us. Its always nice to visit with family. And for those of you who decorate cakes and make them don't laugh at my quick and last minute idea for M's cake.
New Addition Countdown
The Baby Is Coming!!!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Birthday fun!
We had a small gathering for M's birthday party today. It was nice to not have to entertain tons of kids. There were a few people we missed! But all in all it was really nice. I think M had a great day. We had a fun breakfast and G took both boys over to Wal-Mart to get some ice cream for the party while I showered and finished icing the cake & cupcakes. The boys got to play with their cousin N which they really enjoyed and from the looks of it she had a blast too! I wish sometimes we all lived closer! Then I remember how much we all love it here and think why doesn't everyone else want to move here? You know who I'm talking about B & E!!! You'd love it! Krispy Kreme anytime you wanted! Anyhow, thanks to everyone who came and shared this special time with us. Its always nice to visit with family. And for those of you who decorate cakes and make them don't laugh at my quick and last minute idea for M's cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment