New Addition Countdown
The Baby Is Coming!!!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Spring break 2009
I still can't get over sometimes that it is 2009, oh well. I know this is a bit late but hey here it is... And sorry but I don't remember Monday, so on to Tuesday. The boys and my sister(Stephanie) and I went to see Monster's vs Aliens in 3D. I was so worried that it was gonna be packed but thank goodness we went just before lunch time and it wasn't too bad. For those of you who know Mason, he doesn't sit still to watch tv much less a hour and 1/2 movie. So I was glad Stephanie agreed to go with us. We got to our seats and I let the boys wait to put their glasses on, I didn't want a fight with NO I DON'T WANNA type of a thing. I got us some popcorn and a medium drink for an army. It ended up better than I thought, both boys kept their glasses on and loved the movie. It was almost done before Mason took his glasses off and just about over before he said it wanted to leave and stood up ready to go. I traded glasses with him and said its almost over and bribed him with some skittles and drink. The best part was seeing both boys jump and their reactions to seeing things come off the screen at us. And even after the movie was over and all 3 of us drinking from this mammoth cup it was still half full. Go figure, who needs that much drink anyways! Like I want my kids getting up 900 times during a movie?! NO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment