It's Halloween time again. Every year I think "wouldn't it be fun to have a theme" and then the boys decide they want to be something else. So we let them. This year Jacob wanted to be Captain Rex, Mason wanted to be a ninja but the one Wal-mart had he didn't like. So off to Party City we went and I think every person in Richmond was there too. Needless to say I'm grateful he decided to go with his costume from last year. Samuel was the Winnie the Pooh honeybee that all the boys have been. Sorry the pictures are out of order but here they are. Its been a while since I've done this and I forgot how.
The boys in their costumes
Samuel outside in the nice weather with his skeleton pumpkin.
Samuel trunk-or-treating with an angry bird and pig.
Darth Vader Landreth with our Pooh bee
No comments:
Post a Comment