New Addition Countdown

The Baby Is Coming!!!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Last Zoo rah before school

The boys wanted to go to the Zoo one more time before school started. So of course we had to go but since Gary had to work I asked my sister Stephanie to join us.  I think we all had fun!

 On the Metro to the zoo, my sister was freaking out that I let Mason stand up and near the door.
 The sun was in their eyes.  They didn't smell something bad no matter how their faces look.
 Eating lunch - yum yum!
 Happy camper
 Checking out the Prairie Dogs
 Taking a break at the Lions.
 I think that Tiger back there thought Samuel was his lunch!?!  Yikes!
 Couldn't resist this, he is our monkey!
I love this one, Mason is loving the sprinkler.

More prairie dogs
Lions
Tigers
Oh my!
I think they are ready to go.

No comments: