New Addition Countdown

The Baby Is Coming!!!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Will Friday ever get here?

I know its Wednesday and all but I think this week is taking forever for me! I did have to go to the doc today because of some strange pressure I've been having and with everything that's happened to my sister I've been SCARED to death that something is wrong. Not to mention the optional test I decided to do came back abnormal, meaning the baby could have an extra chromosome 13 or 18. And my Spina Bifida test also came back abnormal too.

But the nurse practitioner did say everything was ok and possibly normal from this technically being my 4th pregnancy. Things are not the same as they used to be. So I feel a little better. Although that still means we don't know boy or girl yet. So I pose this question to you, if this is our last child does it matter if we don't find out the sex? I've always said I don't know how people don't want to know. So why am I having these thoughts now? Well if Friday ever gets here and I decide I want to know(and we have a cooperative baby) I will definitely tell everyone!!!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Can't wait to hear! I will keep you in my prayers. Good luck!