New Addition Countdown

The Baby Is Coming!!!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Recovering

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I am home and trying to rest. I wish there were more I could say but at least the D&E went well even if the doctor that I met on Monday for the first time that was supposed to do it somehow cut his finger and was himself in surgery Tuesday. So I ended up with some doctor I'd never even met doing the surgery and thankfully he was the right person to do it. I'm grateful for the nurses and doctors at both MCV & Dr Fitzhugh's office, they were extremely kind to G and I both. Doing another ultrasound so we could have the piece of mind that we needed. But know I'm doing alright just a little sore on my softest spot(I've been watching too much Pooh) and a sore throat but other than that I'm just numb. Feeling like this has all just been a bad dream or that possibly I was never pregnant. I'll just leave it at that.


Pyzam Family Sticker Toy

Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.




3 comments:

kelly said...

Oh Jennifer I am so so sorry to hear the sad news. And to be so far along. You sound like you're handling it well but I'm sure it hurts like crazy. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Tarin said...

Jennifer, I'll keep you in my prayers. I'm so very sorry this has happened. I don't think there's anything more painful than losing a child. I'm so so sorry.

I hope you heal quickly and are able to try again whenever you're ready, physically and emotionally.

Terri said...

I am so sorry Jennifer. You are in my prayers. I love you girl!