New Addition Countdown

The Baby Is Coming!!!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Myrtle Beach fun






So I know this is over a month late but hey I've been tired and crazy from lack of sleep and being gestational. At least that is my excuse. Anyhow, we went to the beach with G's family. They have friends who own a beach house pretty much on the beach so we all stayed there. So we went to the beach and in case you didn't know I am the only one that knows how to swim. J took swim lessons but no offense to the Y but we didn't get our moneys worth. In my opinion, so he doesn't think he can swim without water wings/flugals. Down to the beach we go, and of course we forgot to bring our sunscreen but B & D (G's sister & brother-in-law) had some and D poured it on J especially thinking it was hilarious! It was but it was a waste too. So this year I finally convinced J to get in the ocean a little. He has always been a bit hesitant, which I understand. M however was ok with getting in so far but once it was splashing up on him and even in August the Atlantic Ocean is still a little cold. G on the other hand didn't want to get in past his thighs, I guess he thought it would knock him down. So I got in by myself b/c G's sister and brother-in-law don't swim either. Now don't get me wrong there are lots of other people in the water and on the beach but when you've watched the Jaws movies a week or so before you go to the beach and you are in the water up to your chest by yourself your mind(at least mine) starts to hear the theme music. I know you hear it now! So I ended up getting out after about 5 mins or so. So we spent the rest of the week at the indoor pool so we didn't have to do sunscreen and so everyone could enjoy the water. The boys had a great time even if we didn't as J says stay at a hotel. We got to eat at our favorite Crabby Mikes!! And we also went to Captain George's. We did miss the aquarium this time but thats ok did you know that MB has a Zoo?! Neither did we so thanks to B & D for taking us all there. I'll have to add a few of those pictures too. Though I did joke with G that some of the animals looked dead, maybe it was just the time we went. They must have been taking their after breakfast nap.

No comments: