New Addition Countdown
The Baby Is Coming!!!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Slacker
I have been such a slacker lately. I guess nothing interesting has happened lately or I just haven't been with it enough to remember. When I pregnant my memory is bad, so I forget/can't remember anything. I have to write everything down so if I've missed something I was supposed to do with you sorry! We do have playgroup tomorrow but its supposed to be 101, I don't know how interested I am in being out in the heat even if my kids are playing in a sprinkler. That kind of weather and pregnancy just don't work for me. So I'll keep you posted as to what fun stuff we find to do especially since school will be starting very soon. Maybe we'll get lucky and get to go to the beach with Gary's family next week. WooHoo MB!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hear ya - I can't remember a thing and when I do amazingly rememeber I don't have the energy or desire to do it! People with more kids than me must think I'm super wimp. Hey maybe I can be a new super hero- Super Wimp! Then no one can give me a hard time. The heat's killing me too. The only thing I enjoy doing is swimming and that doesn't happen often enough. I hope you get to go to the beach!!
Post a Comment