May our tire run flat as soon as you drive it! Leaving you stranded without your phone! OR may someone else steal it from you!Ok I feel better now, now we have to wait for the insurance company to replace it. Because the police here don't seem to care unless we have a suspect. Well if we did we'd GO get the tire ourselves! Do you want us to solve any other crimes for you while we are at it?! I guess that means we can go steal someone else's tire as long as they don't know us.
Somehow that just doesn't make any sense to me! Oh well I'm no longer gonna let you live "rent free" in my head.
2 comments:
That's horrible! I'm so sorry this happened to you and especially that the police doesn't do anything about it!
That is horrible! Hopefully they will get theirs.
Post a Comment