Thanks to Mina Alley we brought home a fun tummy toy for Samuel to use till Christmas. He wasn't too sure about it at first but Mason definitely LOVES it! Mason always wants us to lay Samuel under it and mainly on his stomach rather than his back. So some of these pictures will have Mason in them, because he wants to be under it too. Although sometimes Samuel could do without the big orange thing that sounds like a bell.

Gotta love that smile!




Heres one of those I don't like that orange thing and Mason wanting to lay with his Samuel.


I have to admit this one is my favorite!

I'm so close to rolling over! I can taste it, or is that my arm?


Samuel is such a great baby, and the boys LOVE him and so do we! We have a lot to be thankful for this holiday season.
No comments:
Post a Comment