New Addition Countdown

The Baby Is Coming!!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I've been HIT!

***This is about poop so if you don't want to read any further, STOP here!***

Ok I don't and DO mean that literally. Tonight after giving Samuel a bath I started to feed him as Gary was covering the other two boys up for bed. Yes we'd already said the prayer and everything. He started to poop, now I know I'm not the only one who's baby has pooped right after a bath. So I waited just to be sure that he was done. Once I thought he was done, about 5 minutes later I decided I'd change his diaper. Now just FYI, he is both bottle and breast fed so you know what that means for his poop; Grey Poupon.

I started to change his diaper and said hmmm, I don't think he is done. So I left the diaper under him and lo and behold he went some more but hey the diaper was still there so it was ok. Gary stood beside me saying "Jennifer, you better not stand there like that. Put a diaper on him because he isn't done yet!"

Now side note, Gary was changing a diaper the other day and had the same thing happen. It was like the Energizer bunny, he kept going and going and going. But I was smart, I got a Wal-mart bag for him and slid it under the diaper and Samuel's bottom. And that was that.

***If you are eating or about to eat then stop reading here***So here I am thinking ok its gonna all go on the diaper if anything else even comes out. Well long story short, it was PROJECTILE poop! It hit my shirt, the floor and and the changing table too of course! WHY why why, can someone tell me why?! Three kids and this one decides he wants to go on me!

Well thanks Samuel, you got my new pajamas. Lets hope Shout can get it out!

3 comments:

Ioana said...

LOL! That's hilarious! I'm sure you don't see it as funny, but I have to laugh.:) The boy was determined, I guess.:)

Karissa Kay said...

you're lucky it's only happened once! Lily used to do that all the time when she was a newborn. So nasty! Oxy Clean works great! He is a cutie by the way!

Unknown said...

I did get a laugh out of it that's why I posted it. I wanted to share the fun I'm having with Samuel. He is a great baby! Maybe its the 3rd one that is calm and patient, or its just his personality. I'm hoping for both! And thanks for the tip Karissa! I wish you guys were a little closer so I could harass you into taking some pictures for us!! (: