This is how it started off, I intended to decorate his cake but I started 30 minutes before the party was supposed to start and realized my Wilton color stuff was dry. Mason got the icing can that I was finished with and was hiding out!
New Addition Countdown
The Baby Is Coming!!!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Mason's 4th Birthday Party
We had a small party with just family. Thank you to everyone who drove far away to celebrate with us! We hope you had a good time too!
This is how it started off, I intended to decorate his cake but I started 30 minutes before the party was supposed to start and realized my Wilton color stuff was dry. Mason got the icing can that I was finished with and was hiding out!
He'd been caught, how could I take it away?
So don't laugh at the cake, it was a very quick 15 minutes with stopping in between to help Gary blow up balloons. I just did a quick outline and it wasn't even the right colors. He liked it and everyone said it taste good so I was happy. His invitations were dump trucks that he picked out and thanks to birthday express I got the same party pack with some extras too. How about those street cones as candles!?

Blowing out his candles...
Eating cake...yum yum yum
Poppy & Mina Pugh, Bob and what is that face I'm making?!

What is Jacob doing? And who took this picture?

Edie & Jacob. It looks like u have a cone sticking out of your head E!
Mmmm...ice cream too
Paw Paw & Mina Alley enjoying cake and ice cream too
Time to open presents!!! Look its Henry!
Tonka trucks
John Deere truck and tractor
trains!!
Toby the train
Gary wanted to get in on the action, or help I should say.

Bag full of Cat in the Hat...

Look a shirt
My own instruments pack!
I'm gonna play this one first!
Clothes is whats in the box...
What's in this one?
More clothes
We didn't wrap our gifts, I left them in the bag. So here is a Sir Topham Hat car.
Another wooden train...
What else is in that bag daddy?
This one is from Jacob to Mason...
Its a "Happy Birthday" Thomas train & car that has his name on it!
We had Mason go over, close his eyes and stand by Bob while Gary brought in the "big" gift and wow was he excited!
Wouldn't you say so?!
Its a wooden train table.
Gary wasn't as excited when he opened the box and saw the instructions, or as he called them "blue prints"
Gary & his blue prints...
He had a great day and thanks again everyone! I can't believe Mason is 4! Where has the time gone?! Until next year...
This is how it started off, I intended to decorate his cake but I started 30 minutes before the party was supposed to start and realized my Wilton color stuff was dry. Mason got the icing can that I was finished with and was hiding out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw! It seems like he had a great day with very nice presents!
By the way, you did a great job on that cake!
Very Cool Party!
Post a Comment