New Addition Countdown

The Baby Is Coming!!!

Friday, January 30, 2009

What happened?

Who else but Mason?! He is very determined and I'll leave it at that. When we got home Wednesday night from the Pinewood races I was downloading the pictures I'd taken and both boys wanted to see them. Mason for some reason thought it was ok to stand on the arm of the chair, even if he isn't supposed to. I asked him to get down before he fell and he decides to fall backwards on the couch, inches away from Gary's laptop. I told him "you almost hit your dad's laptop with your head, please don't do that again!" I finally finish downloading the pictures and after we finish looking at them I say ok lets go get in the shower. Mason is right back on the arm but this time before I can say get down he thinks he is a bungee jumper and throws himself backwards and this time nails his head on the corner of the computer. Now Gary and I like to joke about "Jeff Foxworthy parenting(this is not what we do btw), let him do it once and he won't do it again." As I pick him up and say are you ok/you are ok, let me see your head. He has this massive boil looking bump and has broken the skin. Luckily its not bleeding but you can see where the blood is. So after Gary and I both calm ourselves and him down, and we reassure Jacob that Mason is ok. We finally get upstairs and do baths and get them in bed. Can I just say WHAT A NIGHT! So here is his prize "boo boo" which could have been so much worse as it was right above his eye. The first is the "before" and the rest are the "after".





1 comment:

Terri said...

Poor thing! Cohen likes to throw himself back while standing on the arm of the couch.