Gary kept telling the boys when they'd say "Daddy stop eating all the candy its for Santa!" "Its ok boys Santa is getting his share." But Mason is definitely eating his fair share of "Santa's" candy.
New Addition Countdown
The Baby Is Coming!!!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Gingerbread house
I guess this is one of our new traditions, although we've been doing this for like 3 years now. We bought our kit, sorry I haven't gotten into it enough to make it all. This is just so much easier and it comes with everything. Although Mason and I loved making them with Tara & Daniel last year. So here is our house even after the roof collapsed and we put it back together. I forgot what I was doing to make it fall but would you even know had I not told you? Nah, come on now be honest.
I don't know about everyone else but it seems we spend most of our time eating the candy that is supposed to go on it rather than putting it on the actual house.

Gary kept telling the boys when they'd say "Daddy stop eating all the candy its for Santa!" "Its ok boys Santa is getting his share." But Mason is definitely eating his fair share of "Santa's" candy.
Gary kept telling the boys when they'd say "Daddy stop eating all the candy its for Santa!" "Its ok boys Santa is getting his share." But Mason is definitely eating his fair share of "Santa's" candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment