New Addition Countdown

The Baby Is Coming!!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cub scouts

Tonight was J's first time to go to Cub Scouts. It was an interesting adventure I'd like to say. All 4 of us went and I guess it was a good thing because there were only 2 leaders there. And for those of you who don't have scout age boys you have to have 2 adults in the room together at all times. So G went with J and the Wolves and I went with the other leader and the older boys sorry I don't know their title yet. It was wild at least for our first time. G said he had to help discipline some of the boys. I wish we had had more time to go over the motto and other sayings as well as the salute. Poor J didn't know which hand/fingers to use or what to say but he picked up very quickly and did a great job. He said he had a great time so here's to next week and me being able to stay at home and give M a bath and get him to bed on time. I will add the picture I took of J in his shirt and then once I sew his patches on I will take another and show ya. I look forward to him being in scouts and hope that it is something that truly benefits his life and others around him. J is such a great example to his brother I just hope some of these other boys there tonight don't rub off on him.

So here is that picture I was promising you. Enjoy.

No comments: