New Addition Countdown
The Baby Is Coming!!!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Lets have dinner
So this Friday my father's brother and his fiance` came to our house for dinner. We definitely had a house full, my sister & her husband, my mom & dad and the aforementioned as well as the four of us too. We had a great dinner it was all kosher of course, my uncle F & his fiance` A are Jewish. Everyone enjoyed the meal of Italian chicken, pesto pasta, green beans, salad and wheat rolls. For dessert we had key lime cake or sorbet w/fruit and whipped cream. It was pretty good if I do say so myself. I wish I'd taken a picture of the table and food but we were ready to eat when everyone got her so I forgot. We had a great visit with F & A and hope they had a great time too. You can join us next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment