So this is my first time blogging so bare with me as I learn how to do this. Today M and I went to playgroup @ the mall and hung out. While we were there I talked to this mom who started a business making cute onsies and toddler t-shirts. The site is www.sassyonesies.com check it out, they are great shirts!
Since it was teacher appreciation week, of course we forgot to send J's teacher's gifts with him to school so M and I had to take them over. We came home and I laid M down for a nap and I waited for J, once M got up the boys played in the bouncer for a bit while I got dinner ready. I'll have to add the picture I took tomorrow its getting late and I'm exhausted! We were up way too late last night. There was a storm and none of the boys(even dad) like storms so at midnight everyone was in our bed until almost 2am! Man do I need a nap and a half!
No comments:
Post a Comment